Holley-Navarre Water System, Inc.
Fabre Engineering & Surveying has provided all potable water, wastewater, and reuse water engineering and surveying services for Holley-Navarre Water System, Inc. since 1984. The population of Holley-Navarre exceeds 27,000, and the franchise area exceeds 30 square miles. Projects completed exceed $35 million in construction costs. Fabre Engineering & Surveying services provided include:
- All Master Planning and updates, 1984, 1993, and 1997.
- The original Wastewater Collection System.
- The original 0.5 MGD Wastewater Treatment Plant.
- Expansion of the Wastewater Treatment Plant to a 1.0 MGD advanced, Wastewater Reclamation Plant.
- Expansion of the plant to 2.0 MGD.
- Expansion of the plant to 3.0 MGD.
- Spray Irrigation (Golf Course, Parks, Residential) and Rapid Infiltration Reuse Projects.
- Well and Water Plants Nos. 3, 4, and 5.
- Elevated Tanks Nos. 3, 4, and 5.
- Over 42 miles of water and sewer line improvements.
- Review of all residential and commercial projects connecting to the water and sewer systems.