Pace Water System, Inc.
Fabre Engineering & Surveying provided all potable water, wastewater, and reuse water engineering and surveying services for Pace Water System, Inc., from 1989 to 2003. The population of Pace exceeds 30,000, and the service area exceeds 100 square miles. Projects completed exceed $23 million in construction costs. Fabre Engineering & Surveying services provided include:
- Water and Wastewater Master Plans: 1992, 1997, and 2000 updates.
- The Original Wastewater Collection System
- Well and Water Plants Nos. 4, 5, 9 and 10.
- Elevated Tanks Nos. 4, 7, 9 and 10.
- Over 70 miles of Water and Sewer Line Improvements.
- The Original 1.0 MGD, Custom, Advanced Wastewater Reclamation Plant, and the Expansion to 2.0 MGD.
- The Pace Treatment Wetlands Project, 1.0 MGD that received an Engineering Excellence Award for 2000.
- Review of all residential and commercial projects connecting to the water and sewer system.