Fabre Engineering & Surveying provides expert services in master planning and feasibility studies for a variety of organizations. We have provided planning and study services for public water systems, wastewater systems, commercial and residential real estate development, transportation projects, and for recreational facilities such as parks and marinas. For a full list of our specialties, see our Areas of Expertise.
We have extensive experience in preparing and evaluating plans for adherence to environmental agency regulations such as Local, State, Rural Development and Federal Regulatory Agencies, such as the EPA, Corps of Engineers and FEMA. Our skilled Engineering staff is familiar and knowledgeable in agency requirements and can help determine which regulations are applicable to your business and when variances from regulations are appropriate.
Our planning services include:
- evaluating plan alternatives for environmental impacts and cost effectiveness using present worth analysis of capital and operating costs.
- analyzing infrastructure conditions and life expectancies
- performing environmental assessments
- estimating operation, maintenance, and life-cycle costs
- conducting rate studies for water, wastewater, and stormwater utilities
- providing detailed project schedules when appropriate
- assisting with the presentation of plans at Public Hearings